We generate ideas with an “outsider” view
We develop ideas for your strategic questions in different ideation sessions with an “outsider” view
- Together we define the relevant topics and the exact format of the ideation process
- We put together the best suited ideation team, consisting of visionaries, creatives, etc. – everyone is an “outsider” from your organization
- We conduct ideation sessions to generate ideas (duration between a couple of hours and a full week)
- Our coach supports the team and makes sure that an innovation friendly atmosphere exists
- The best ideas are selected and visualized
- We develop the best ideas together with you further in a Resonate & Co-Create workshop
Selection of approx. 10 prioritized ideas, longlist of 100+ ideas
We define concrete concepts
We define an MVP concept that concretely describes the innovative product/service based on a „raw“ idea.
- We put together the right team consisting of designers, product managers, experts, etc.
- The team develops the concept in detail along all relevant dimensions
- We jointly work with relevant stakeholders from your organization, to make sure that the concept can be realized later “on time and in budget”
The concept/the requirements are formulated in detail for further validation/development.
We validate concepts for market acceptance
We validate an existing product/service concept for market acceptance from a user perspective in 4-6 weeks.
- We analyze the existing concept and jointly define hypotheses for relevant use-cases/target groups
- We define the individual user research design and prioritize the target groups
- If necessary, we develop design-drafts / a click-dummy
- We run the user research (e.g. qualitative interviews, smoke tests with fake landing pages, or combinations thereof)
- We analyze the results and jointly develop recommendations
A concrete answer regarding the market acceptance from a user perspective incl. formulated recommendations for next steps
We develop digital prototypes
We develop a digital prototype based on the MVP concept.
- We analyze the MVP concept and define the technology for the prototype
- We put together the best suited prototyping team, typically consisting of a product manager, engineer and UX expert/designer
- The team develops the prototype in an iterative process and in short sprints
- After every sprint user feedback is gathered
A low-fidelity prototype
Interested in an innovation in your company?
It’s all about perspective: every business has potential and plenty of opportunities to innovate.